Monday, April 11, 2016

A week full of miracles but full of crazy

Hey Family,

THis week has been full of miracles but full of crazy!  Oh wow.  I
worked with my companion one day this week and the rest of the days
were divisions, PUERTO MALDONADO, and trios…. Ay mi vida.  Anways. I
feel like time is a joke and I still feel like I am only finishing my
change and that Hermana Borja and I will stay together.  THe potential
that this Ward has is amazing.  We found so many people to teach this
week and we saw the Lords Hands preparing them.  Puerto is still
amazingly hot and beautiful.  The plane ride there was stunning.  I
ran into some of my favorite families and it was a huge blessing.

Bueno,  I don’t have a lot of time, but I just wanted to say thanks.
Thank you for the support and the love.   I love my family so much
even though I am not excited to see you. J but I do want you guys to
know that I know that this church is true.  The church was restored
through a prophet of God and because of this Restoration we know who
we are, why we are here, and where we are going.  I love the peace and
happiness that this message brings me.  I know that the Savior lives
and loves us.  How grateful I am for Him and His life.  Because of
Him, we will return home.  Because of Him, our weaknessess can become
strengths, and because of Him we will be together forever.

Love you more than tongue can tell,


Hermana Russell
Zone I think

View of River Madre de Dios Puerto Maldanado

No comments:

Post a Comment