Monday, October 20, 2014

Here I Go!

    I can't believe the time has finally come! I am headed out to Peru tomorrow morning and in just three hours I'll be set apart.   Woah. I am going to be a missionary.  Its been harder than I thought to prepare for a mission, but its all so worth it.  I have learned many things along the way.  The gospel is amazing because it gives us a chance to progress and become better.  I know our Heavenly Father loves each of us.  He has a plan for all of us, we just need to find out what it is and then act on it! He will be with us, He wants to be with us! I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior.  I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to serve and bring the wonderful message of the Gospel to people in Peru.  I love my family and am very grateful that families are forever.  I know that the family unit is essential to the Plan of Happiness.  God's plan is perfect. As long as we follow Him we will find true happiness.  Serve others. Be quick to repent.  Be better than you were yesterday. Endure to the end.
Thank you for the support and all the love.  I am truly so blessed.  I can see the Lord's hand in my life as I think of all the people I have met.  The church is true and life is so good! I can't wait to do my part in hastening His work. LOVE YOU ALL!


Email me here:
                     emmar@myldsmail.net
Or write me here:
                     Hermana Emma Russell
                     Peru Cusco Mission
                     Av. de la Cultura 2417
                     Frente de Urb. Santa Ursula
                     Capilla Mormona
                     Cusco, Peru
There is a mail strike so.... ask my mom before sending any letters! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment