Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Change is coming!

September 21, 2015

I AM GOING TO PUERTO!!!!!

Oh my gosh I am going to serve with Hermana Holland and we are going to
train together!!!

Seriously I am freaking out that I can´t even breath right now.
Wednesday I will see my mama Hna Holland and we will recieve our
HIJA!! Oh my my Puerto is going to be an adventure for sure.

Well I have seem to forgotten everything that I can possibly say or
tell you but I wanted to ask you guys about if you are going to come
and pick me up J heheh also congrats to BYU and Taylor and Ashley.  I
am so excited for them!

Poor Cougar… I hope he is better but maybe if you get rid of him we
will have more luck with the season.

Well I loved my package!!  It was the best.  The earings, the music it
was all great J  and no I haven´t gotten the package from Mimi but I
think my leaders of zone have it.   Well also I loved Sophie´s soul
mate picture…… find one for me J

Well this week was pretty normal… Nothing really happened that´s super
exciting.  WE are looking for less active members and this week we
found a really great one named Laura.  She is a ysa and super cute and
friendly.  She hasn´t attended since she was little and in primary.
But we are super excited to work with her.

Well this week I studied a lot about God´s Grace.  You all have to
read the talk that President Uchtdorf gave in the general conference.
It is amazing and helped me so much!! Read it because right now I
can´t even think straight. ...

Well I love you all so much!! Thanks for all that you guys do for me….
Pray for me lots.  I am a little scared to go to the jungle but I am
so happy because I´ll be with my mama J

LOVE YOU ALL!


Hermana Russell




No comments:

Post a Comment